Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Los Angeles, California, United States Orlando, Florida, United States Austin, Texas, United States
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Associate Reporting Analyst - Worldwide EA Studios
- In this central studio development operations role at EA, you will work with peers in Central Development Operations Ops and EA Studios to develop, test, and implement dashboards that provide insights to the game development process. You will report to our VP of Development Operations.
- You will compile, clean, and transform data from multiple sources
- Perform institutional research
- Provide high level analytical solutions with a focus on scalability
- You will communicate and present conclusions and recommendations to internal clients and stakeholders
- Take full ownership of analytics initiatives within CDO
- Partner with development teams to build bespoke reporting solutions as needed
- Maintain headcount reporting procedures and send monthly reports to key audience
- Liaise with studio finance partners and people partners to determine headcount needs are correctly represented in monthly reports
- You have 2+ years experience working in the analytics field and have Power User/Expert level Excel (pivots, lookups, power query, macros) capabilities
- Experience with BI software such as Power BI, Google Data Studio, Tableau, Looker or other data analysis programs
- Familiarity with the game development cycle is an advantage
- General knowledge of business operations, process and information flow
- A passion for video games and the desire to help people make the best gaming experiences possible
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.