Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years Deep Silver FISHLABS has been creating compelling games that have been brought to life on millions of screens across the globe. We joined the Deep Silver / Koch Media family in late 2013 and, since then, we have continuously raised the quality bar. Today, we are one of four internal development studios run by our parent company, alongside Deep Silver Volition in the US, Deep Silver Dambuster Studio in the UK and Warhorse Studios in the Czech Republic.
We specialize in high-end 3D games for consoles and PC. With a strong development history and award-winning portfolio of mobile games; such as blockbuster space-action shooter Galaxy on Fire: Manticore and the tactical zombie brawler Dead Island: Survivors; we are currently developing thrilling titles for the PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.
The Core Tech team focuses on anything related to engine, tools, performance, and platform support. We also make sure our games stay on the cutting edge by exploring new technologies and ideas.
- Make sense of existing codebases quickly.
- Work comfortably on any part of the code - be it the game, the engine or the tools.
- Optimize and debug confidently.
- Contribute your ideas on how to push the tech forward.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in a similar position
- University degree in computer science (or comparable education)
- Ability to implement simple, robust and efficient solutions to complex problems
- Very good debugging skills
- Excellent working knowledge of C++
- Good working knowledge of multi-threaded programming
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Experience in working with modern graphics APIs (Direct3D, Metal, Vulkan) is a plus
- Experience in software optimization is a plus
- Experience in development of networked games is a plus
We are just as passionate about our games as we are about their creators (Could that be you?!). Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes. And most importantly - A motivated, international team full of fellow gamers.
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That's why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Get In Touch!
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to your application. Simply click on the button below and apply by uploading your CV.
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. An application via our online tool is preferred.