Community Gaming is looking for personable candidates who are proactive and passionate about our company’s products and the users they serve. The regional marketing lead will develop the necessary assessments and coordinate the deployment of regional strategies to expand CG’s brand awareness and knowledge base of its users and target audience in the Latin America region.
To succeed in this position, the ideal candidate will have a passion for analytics and research, as well as a drive for developing creative strategies and campaigns at a national and regional level that are consistent with our global narrative. You should also have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You are resourceful, analytical, adaptable and organized, with the ability to report succinctly to clients and supervisors alike.
Responsibilities (what you will do)
- Develop and execute a content strategy centered on content engagement
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy centered on the establishment of a brand in the three subregions of Latin America and the Caribbean
- Collaborate with Events and Partnerships teams on the creation of appropriate marketing campaigns for the promotion of specific events/series
- Coordinate with Jr. Producer on the development of audiovisual concepts for the promotion of the site and event series
- Assist in the development of community and social media strategies, with support from CG’s Central Marketing Department
- Support our worldwide offices in the execution of the marketing plans for CG Events
- Collaborate with the Regional Manager on stakeholder analysis in the region
- Review and analyze data to create performance reports on social platforms, which will inform strategy and development of marketing materials.
Qualifications (what you will bring)
- Flawless interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with international teams, and individuals of different backgrounds and degrees of education
- Demonstrated capacity for global thinking and information gathering. Interview to touch upon the applicant’s capacity to carry out multi layered strategies or theoretical approaches to working simultaneously on a variety of settings or markets
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) is required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing. Gaming, esports or entertainment experience preferred
- Creative and proactive thinking for planning and execution
- Deep understanding of videogames and the esport industry
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies, NFTs, blockchain and web3 related elements desired
- Experience in developing data driven marketing plans
- English, Spanish and Portuguese optional but preferred
- Candidates with experience in RTS games encourage to apply