Senior Graphics Engineer
Do you enjoy empowering creative talent with cutting-edge graphics tools, workflows, and features?
Would you like to design and implement real time rendering algorithms that can leverage the ever growing power of graphics hardware on current and future platforms?
Are you willing and able to engage directly with development customers to gather requirements, obtain feedback, and iterate new systems to a polished sheen?
Do you take pride in your ability to propose coherent solutions to complex problems involving multiple customer groups and tricky technology constraints?
Would you like to work on worlds that bring people together at a company that values your work-life balance and is invested in creating an inclusive workplace for every employee?
As a Senior Graphics Engineer at Bungie, you will help build future generations of graphics technology. You will learn our engine’s capabilities, then help us expand them by building features and pipelines that empower our team to craft incredible visual experiences. Most importantly, you will work with and support a fun, dedicated, and energetic team to help make Destiny one of the best games in the world.
- Build and maintain production-quality C++ code
- Collaborate daily with a cross-disciplinary team to build amazing new technology, including forays beyond the core C++ engine (e.g. C# tools or DCC workflow improvements)
- Invent, extend, and maintain features, workflows, and tools
- Required Skills
- Substantial knowledge of real-time graphics
- Substantial knowledge of C++
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong communication skills
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Experience developing tools and workflows
- Experience developing rendering algorithms on modern console architectures and/or PC DX11+
- Experience working with multi-platform systems
- Experience working in C#