Bethesda Softworks is looking for a world class Security Architect to join a highly skilled team of security professionals responsible for security of AAA titles, digital platforms, and data in live and studio development environments. This team member will plan, analyze, and design, security infrastructure that is responsive to changes in regulations and risk. Prior game development experience and an ability to understand the unique security challenges facing the industry is a definite bonus.
- Design enterprise-class security systems
- Align industry standards, frameworks and security best practices with overall business and technology strategy
- Translate business and security objectives into technical requirements and deliverables
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Train stakeholders in implementation and usage of systems
- Keep up with development and security trends in the video game industry and in the technology sector in general
- Occasional travel required
Five or more years’ experience in:
- Demonstrating solutions delivery, principles and implementation of new technologies
- Designing and implementing security solutions.
- Consulting and engineering in the development, design and implementation of security best practices and implementation of solid security principles.
- Security considerations of cloud computing, including: data breaches, broken authentication, hacking, account hijacking, malicious insiders, third parties, APTs, data loss and DoS attacks.
- Identity and access management (IAM) – the framework of security policies and technologies that limit and track the access of those in an organization to sensitive technology resources.
Experience with and knowledge of:
- Relevant National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards.
General skills include:
- Excellent ability to communicate with a diverse array of audiences
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong project and team consensus building skills, including the ability to lead teams and drive projects and initiatives in multiple departments
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects
- The ability to be the enterprise security subject matter expert who can explain technical topics to those without a technical background
- Perforce version control (P4V)
- Software product deployment
- Game industry technologies