As an AI Programmer, you will actively participate to the development of our production. In this role, you will have to prototype, conceive and implement new AI features. You will expand Unreal Engine AI Framework and will work on NPC.
In this role you will:
- Write a clear, maintainable and well-documented code;
- Debug and optimize your code at a low and high levels to ensure optimal performance and quality;
- Assess and communicate around the possible impacts of a change in the code;
- Participate actively to the code reviews;
- Work within a cross-discipline team on the development of various game features mostly related to the AI, 3C or the navigation;
- Test carefully the newly implemented features and suggest improvements;
- Develop technical solutions that answer to the game’s needs and to our standards in terms of quality and performance;
- Ensure that all the constraints have been taken into account while developing our games;
- Keep updated of the latest technological trends.
What we’re looking for :
- You write a clear and maintainable code for at least 5 years;
- You possess a previous experience in gameplay programming with at least one game shipped;
- You are really comfortable with programming especially in C++.You’ve got experience in programming movement, navigation, and decision-making AIYou love solving challenging technical problems with the most effective solution;
- You are able to prioritize, plan, organize your work & time and work within deadlines;
- You have a strong interest and a real enthusiasm for video games and the gaming environment we work in;
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- You are thriving on change and can adapt changing needs and requirements;
- Possess a previous experience working on multiplayer games.
- Have a previous experience with Unreal Engine 4;