Product Manager Iberica
With local Sales & Marketing operations based in Madrid, Spain - BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Iberica is part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, and operates in 50 countries around the world.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Iberica’s portfolio of both internal IP and 3rd party distributed video games includes Pac-Man, TEKKEN, Dark Souls, Dragon Ball Z, Cyberpunk 2077, The Witcher and many more. More information about BANDAI NAMCO Europe can be found at our website.
As Product Manager you are expected to be a professional, enthusiastic and commercially driven marketing expert in our local team in Madrid, Spain. You play a key role within the marketing department and will contribute to our growth as an entertainment company within the region.
You facilitate and manage all processes that successfully brings a title to market, including:
- Marketing planning and execution: Within an assigned budget, create and execute on a marketing plan per product or brand. This includes a go to market plan for each country that includes internal and external presentations, a media vehicle plan, social media and community strategy, trade incentives and plans plus other activities such as events in collaboration with other people from the team (PR, social, trade, etc.)
- Sales support: Work in close relationship with our internal sales team during the full lifecycle of a product. This includes attending sales meetings as a product and marketing expert to ensure that all stakeholders have the tools and information they need to succeed as well as creating sales material
- Benchmark & forecasts: Utilize existing tools and methodologies to produce accurate forecast models for each product or brand
- Reporting and analysis: Create post-mortem reports together with the team to analyse and present results of our efforts and investment across disciplines
- Inhouse performance marketing specialist: You are expected to be the team go to in this field, assign time to develop your skills continually and support your colleagues in their efforts
- Evangelizing: Be the spokesperson for your product, find opportunities and drive initiatives to strengthen it. Present internally and externally what makes it exciting and worthwhile
Reports directly into the Iberica Marketing Director. Works closely with central European marketing department, local sales team and our 3rd party partners.
- You have experience as a Project and/or Product Manager in entertainment as part of an international organization. The launch of a product or service, from the definition of the marketing plan to execution and reporting, is an experience required for the role.
- You are a good communicator able to adapt easily to an international audience. You are diplomatic, and persuasive. You enjoy working as part of a team and are also able to work autonomously demonstrating initiative. Your agile and analytical mind allows you to juggle multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- You have experience with small and large marketing budgets, ad buying, consumer behaviour patterns and trends. You possess verbal and written presentation skills in at least English and Spanish. Fluency in Portuguese will be considered as extra merit. You are proficient in the MS Office suite and have some graphic design knowledge with Photoshop.
- Being enthusiastic about new technologies, the entertainment sector and Japanese popular culture is a must.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Iberica. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Madrid office.
Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously.
- Location: Calle Via de los Poblados 13, MADRID - SPAIN.
- Start date: Early 2022.
- Regional responsibility: Spain and Portugal.
- Contract: Full time.