(Closed) Unreal Engine Programmer (Regular/ Senior) (f/m/d)
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Located in Munich, Germany, Aesir Interactive offers a fun, focused and casual atmosphere while developing several games for PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Switch and VR as well as non-game/ software and VR/ MR applications for PC and Linux. At Aesir, we believe in people and our team and want to advance your skills and knowledge together with us.
THE KIND OF STUFF YOU`LL BE DOING:
- Work with Unreal Engine 4 and C++
- Work with state-of-the-art tools & workflows (VS, Visual Assist, …)
- Work in an agile project team with up to 15 people
- Work on multi-year game and/or non-game projects
- Implement tests such as Unit, Smoke, Integration, Feature and Functional Tests
- Work closely with our designers to implement new features or upgrade existing ones
- Take part in several projects
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- You worked already at least 5 years in the games and/or software industry
- Participated in one or more complete development cycles
- You have very good working knowledge of C++
- You have good knowledge with UE4
- You know how game-engines work internally – it’s not just a black box
- You know about OOP and are familiar with (code) design patterns
- Worked with versioning systems
- You can work self-directed and reliably
- You like working in a team, solving problems together
- You have good communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE ALSO HAS:
- knowledge about DOD (data-oriented design)
- Worked with TDD (test-driven development)
- experience with performance optimizations (e.g. parallelization)
- solid math knowledge (linear algebra, geometry)
- solid physics knowledge (especially kinematics)
- working knowledge of C#, Python and/ or other languages
- knowledge of how to write Shaders (GLSL, HLSL or Cg)
- some team leading/ project management skills/ knowledge
- good communication skills in German both verbally and in writing
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A great, motivated, passionate and ambitious team with over 40 great people.
- Free drinks (!!), coffee, milk and tea and a weekly fresh organic fruit basket.
- A modern and unique office located 10 minutes from the central station.
- Relocation support and parcel service,
- We pay for your train / public transport ticket and a subsidy for lunch.
- You also get a credit card from us, which we top up with 44€ per month.
- We offer the possibility of a company pension.
- A library with books, magazines, movies, series and of course games.
- Company-based events for knowledge transfer, fun and recreation.
Located in Munich, Germany, Aesir Interactive offers a fun, focused and casual atmosphere while developing games and VR projects for PC, Xbox, Playstation and Switch. We believe in people and our team and want to advance your skills and knowledge.
We strongly believe in agile development and the constant adaption of our workflows. We embrace the uniqueness of each project and prefer a structured and documented work style.