Zynga India is Zynga’s largest studio outside USA with 500+ people and growing rapidly. It manages some of Zynga’s biggest global games in the Casual Gaming, Action Strategy, Match-3, Slots, and Invest Express genres. The game teams are responsible for the long term-vision of the game, its entire Game Design & Tuning, Product Roadmap, Features, Content & Creative decisions, Art work (2D, 3D, Animation), Development, QA/Testing, Analytics & Performance Tracking, User Acquisition & Live Operations.
The Zynga India team is full of passionate gamers, who love to play, build great products, and have fun doing it. Studio I expects continued growth and is looking for strong leaders to expand the studio into this next growth phase.
Zynga – India Studio
Work for a game company where tech meets creativity. Learn more about our Zynga – India Studio and apply for our open positions today!
- Follow engineering best practices towards ensuring performance, reliability, and measurability
- Work on large problems and break it up for others to implement.
- Strong Analytical, programming and debugging skills
- Perform Design and Code reviews.
- Be responsible for the Live game health
- Closely work with other functions like PM, UI/UX, Art, QA
- Mentor Junior Engineers.
- Constantly look for opportunities to improve the game performance.
- Take a hands-on approach in the development of prototypes quickly
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Solid fundamental programming skills (algorithms, data structures, OOP, OS, Networking, AWS Cloud)
- Experience with source control management and giving code reviews
- Good Communication skills and Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams (UX, game design, PM) in an agile environment
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world
- Work in a collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Take-Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units)
- Extended Health coverage, disability, critical illness and life insurance
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups that connect Zyngites through culture, lifestyle and fun
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.