(Closed) Marketing Analyst
Zynga Israel is looking for an experienced App Store Optimizations Analyst to join our ASO team. You will be part of a team that is responsible for growing the organic visibility of Zynga’s Apps globally within the different app stores.
The ASO Analyst will play a pivotal role in helping the company's growth by analyzing trends, providing actionable insights, driving initiatives and influencing the decision-making process of our Growth Marketing department.
The main responsibilities of this individual include monitoring and analyzing install performance across different sources of traffic, producing insight reports on the impact of keywords, app store creatives, User Acquisition and chart ranking on performance. Evaluating profitability and long-term growth contribution, raising flags when needed and supporting budget optimization for our initiatives.
You will be joining a team of talented individuals that are all committed to success and will be reporting to the ASO Director.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify opportunities and trends in the mobile ecosystem
- Work closely with the ASO team and support reporting on activity.
- Monitor the games’ KPIs that are influencing organic growth
- Create reports, presentations and dashboards to visualize business KPI’s
- Conduct Ad Hoc Pre/Post analysis for version releases
- Evaluate the effectivity and efficiency of our ASO efforts and build prediction modules to support growth planning
- Conduct creative testing readouts with actionable insights
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in marketing analytics or related analytical field
- Sharp-minded with the ability to spot patterns and trends
- High proficiency in Excel, statistical knowledge is appreciated
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, is a must
- Ability to work with precision in a deadline-driven environment
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken
- Organized and detail oriented
- An avid smartphone user who is passionate about the mobile world
- Ability to work autonomously and in a self-directed manner
- Strong presentation skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allocation allowance
- Private comprehensive medical and life insurance
- Advanced study fund contributions
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Paid maternity and parental leave
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.