Acquisition & Onboarding Insights Analyst
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
Location: Long Beach, CA or US Remote
About the role and about You:
As the Acquisition and Onboarding Insights Analyst you will become an expert in the early stages of the prospect and customer lifecycle and will partner with cross-functional teams to build a customer-centric culture. You will marry insights from multiple data sources to gain a deep understanding of the needs of different customer groups, leveraging these insights to develop programs to successfully acquire, onboard, and engage customers. You will be proud to be a customer champion and have an insatiable curiosity to understand the needs of customers and how best to help them. If this is you, and the thought of working for a company that blends fitness with the fun of video games sounds amazing, then please apply straight away.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and cross-functional teams to build and manage an analytics roadmap, covering the acquisition and onboarding stages of the customer lifecycle
- Leverage deep understanding of the business area you support, and its products and plans, to act as an analytics translator and trusted advisor, and to proactively identify opportunities for growth
- Combine qualitative and quantitative customer data from multiple sources to derive insights about the end-to-end customer journey, and use these to surface opportunities to test new product and marketing experiences
- Advise business partners on A/B test design and conduct statistical analysis of experiments, including primary and secondary metrics and insights into the reasons for test performance
- Partner with engineering teams to understand ETL processes and data collection. Help streamline data operations and drive data governance
- Establish KPIs, frameworks, and analyses to track the acquisition and onboarding stages of the customer journey, and provide insights into the drivers of performance
- Develop new datasets, tools, and reports to connect customer data from across the organization into a single source of truth
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in product or customer analytics for a digital-first subscription business or marketing/advertising agency
- Experience with synthesizing large scale data sets to generate insights and recommendations
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and experience in structuring business problems into an analytics plan
- Confident communication skills, with the ability to construct compelling stories and to clearly articulate them to a wide range of audiences
- Skilled in the use of Excel, SQL, R, Periscope, and data visualization tools such as Amplitude, or Tableau
- Strong statistical skills with experience in A/B testing methods, analysis, and tools (such as Optimizely)
- Familiarity with marrying primary research and behavioral analytics to explain the what and why of customer actions
- Passion for cycling, running, triathlons and/or experienced Zwifter
- Passion for video games
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.