IT Support Specialist II
ZeniMax Media is looking for an IT Support Specialist II to join our team at ZeniMax Austin Studios. We are looking for candidates who have a passion for technology and problem solving and excel in providing strong customer service to users.
- Provide technical support to end users by phone, email, messages and in person in a friendly, professional manner
- Take ownership and monitor support requests to ensure a timely resolution
- Deploy, configure, and support personal computers, laptops, and network appliances!
- Identify, research, and resolve hardware, software, and network issues
- Set up, configure, and support peripheral equipment such as A/V equipment, printers, and game consoles
- Install, configure, and support Windows operating systems and applications such as Microsoft Office365, Adobe Creative Cloud, Autodesk
- Assist with user account creation, modification, and termination across multiple applications such as Active Directory and Exchange
- Track hardware and software assets in an inventory system
- Review, maintain and revise technical documentation and knowledge base
- Assist with the maintenance of our software and service catalog
- Work with team to ensure all user machines are in full security compliance
- Provide end user training for any newly deployed technologies
- Effectively communicate with studio management and IT management.
- 2 to 4 years of corporate IT experience
- Knowledge of SharePoint/Atlassian is a plus
- Detail oriented team player with strong documentation skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD, Exchange and other mission critical enterprise level systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Windows 10 OS, PC hardware support, Antivirus Software (Windows Defender),
- General understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and Remote Desktop Services
- Basic understanding of firewalls, switches and other networking technologies Interested in and able to learn new technologies quickly
- CompTIA A+ Certification/Dell Tech Certification or demonstrate equivalent knowledge.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in a constantly evolving and demanding environment