Zenimax Online Studios is looking for a Core Tech Integration Engineer to implement and maintain technologies in our new engine that interface with gameplay systems and tools. This position will work closely with designers, gameplay engineers, and the tools team to deliver technology links from the engine to the game.
- Work with the engine team to help architect engine technology
- Integration of new technologies into the engine
- Deliver an API set that interfaces with Gameplay systems
- Work with the Tools team to create an interface layer between tools and the engine
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Proficient in C++/C#
- Solid architecture, system design, and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code
- Strong debugging skills
- Previous experience in game development in the capacity of an Engine Programmer
- Previously shipped AAA titles on PC/Consoles
- Experience developing for multiple platforms (Windows, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Entity Component Systems (ECS) and multithreading
- Experience working in large codebases
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.