User Acquisition Specialist (Global Gaming)
Location: Remote from Anywhere
Looking for a new challenge?
Yodo1 is a gametech company dedicated to one goal: giving developers the tools to turn their games into scalable businesses. After successfully publishing top-grossing titles such as Crossy Road, Hang Line, and Rodeo Stampede, Yodo1 turned its focus to building products to support mobile game studios around the globe.
Today, our leading Managed Ad Services (MAS) platform is helping thousands of developers to improve their monetization. Our goal for 2021 is scaling the platform for 10,000 games.
As our global workforce grows, we are re-imaging not only the future of the mobile gaming industry but the future of work. At Yodo1, we embrace a work-from-anywhere, excel-from-anywhere culture. If you thrive on frequent feedback in an entrepreneurial and flexible work environment, you’ll love being on our team.
We need a User Acquisition Specialist to help us acquire more engaged players for our publishing games.
During this project, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow by:
- Testing and strengthening your skills on a wide variety of games and ad networks;
- Developing expertise across global markets;
- Working with the best in user acquisition for the massive Chinese market.
What does success look like?
At Yodo1, our first question is always WDSLL: What Does Success Look Like? As User Acquisition Specialist, your success will be measured by:
- Innovating user acquisition strategies across all available channels;
- Expand user acquisition channels, GEOs to scale game`s revenue;
- Optimize current campaigns to increase ROAS, traffic, and quality installs.
What you'll be doing:
As the User Acquisition Specialist in Yodo1 you will be managing user acquisition campaigns for Yodo1`s publishing games globally. You will be working closely with creative, data, product, and monetization stakeholders as well as get involved in external partnerships.
- 2 years of relevant experience in global market, gaming experience is a plus;
- Fluency in English;
- Familiar with mobile advertising platforms (Google, Facebook, TikTok, Apple Search Ads, Ironsource, and Applovin)
- Worked with MMPs (Appsflyer and Adjust) in the past;
- Analytical thinking and strong Microsoft Excel skills;
- Budget planning and distribution.
Bonus skills: ASO ****is a big plus but not required.
Qualities that will make you a great fit for our global team:
- Communication: You’ll be working with colleagues and clients in multiple countries and must be able to communicate clearly, concisely, and proactively;
- Scalable thinking: Yodo1 is on the fast-track to expansion; if you think scalably, you’ll advance quickly;
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We love (and support) entrepreneurship among our staff.
We pay based on qualifications, experience, and fit for the role. We’re looking forward to working with some amazing people!