Quality Assurance Manager (SDK)
Yodo1 is a gametech company working to build a better experience for game developers by giving them the tools to turn their games into businesses. After successfully publishing successful titles such as Crossy Road, Hang Line, and Rodeo Stampede, Yodo1 turned its focus to building products that support mobile game studios.
Our Managed Ad Services (MAS) platform helps developers around the world monetize with minimal effort, so they can turn passion into profit while focusing on making great games. Our aim is to quickly and effectively build a community of developers using our solutions, reach scale, and make the biggest possible impact with our products.
Right now, we are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to help us verify the successful development of our MAS SDK at each release and help resolve our clients’ ANR (Application Not Responding) and Crash issues.
- Create, maintain, implement, and improve upon a QA process for our MAS SDK with our QA partner—Applause, as well as our Support and Product teams;
- Create and implement a process for identifying, categorizing, and working with our technical team to alleviate ANR and Crashes that occur after SDK integration.
Successful candidates may advance to lead and further develop the QA team for the entire MAS business line, which includes a number of interdependent products.
- Work with the Product and SDK team to understand new features and prepare QA testing accordingly;
- Own the implementation of regular rounds of QA testing;
- Work with Developer Support to dive deeply into the potential root causes behind repeat instances of ANR and Crash, and work with Applause for further analysis and testing as necessary.
Market Knowledge Requirements
- Working knowledge of top ad networks and mediation tools, including but not limited to Ironsource, Admob, and Applovin;
- Clear, easy-to-reference knowledge of best practices in completing Quality Assurance on an SDK.
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience required;
- 2+ years of mobile development required, one year of game development preferred;
- 1+ year managing relationships with third party vendors strongly preferred.
Qualities that will make you a great fit for our global team:
- Communication: You’ll be working with colleagues and clients in multiple countries and must be able to communicate clearly, concisely, and proactively;
- Scalable thinking: Yodo1 is on the fast-track to expansion; if you think scalably, you’ll advance quickly;
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We love (and support) entrepreneurship among our staff.
We pay based on qualifications, experience, and fit for the role. Apply now to change the game for game developers.