UE4 Technical Artist
UE4 Technical Artist (f/m/d)
Would you like to leave a mark in the landscape of games by working together in interdisciplinary teams and a fast-paced and hyper-creative environment?
We are currently seeking a talented and passionate UE4 Technical Artist for an unannounced game in a new IP. The gameplay experience is a unique blend of third-person shooting & melee combat, in an open world that lets you choose your own goals, together with others.
You will be part of an experienced team that has a lot to offer and encourages you to grow with us together!
- Research, develop and improve content creation pipelines in collaboration with the respective departments
- Proactively provide team members with development support and help with troubleshooting
- Assist art and level design department in learning new technologies and processes. Create training files, examples and documentation.
- Review and evaluate current and emerging technologies and technical developments for potential use in our games
- Rapid prototyping of new features
- Monitor and optimize game performance in collaboration with the Art and Engineering departments
- Strong knowledge of the Unreal Engine and current 3D graphics techniques
- 3+ year’s experience as a Technical Artist in computer-generated art, preferably in game development
- Strong understanding of technical limits and excellent technical problem-solving skills
- Proficient in scripting and/or programming in Blueprints, Python and/or C++
- Knowledge of modelling, lighting, texturing/shading, rendering, rigging, skinning, in-game physics and special effects
- Experience with authoring tools such as Photoshop, 3ds max, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Passionate about videogames
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
- We support you all the way
- Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
- We care about your well-being
- Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, fitness Club membership, monthly company events, Berlin public transportation Jobticket
- We encourage continuous learning
- Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager and participation at various game conferences
- We know how to have fun
- A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings.
If this sounds exciting to you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people who are passionate about their work, we are looking forward to getting to know you!