Technical Artist (f/m/d)
We are looking for a talented and experienced Technical Artist to come join our team and develop amazing games with us.
- Research, develop and improve content creation pipelines in collaboration with the respective departments
- Proactively provide team members with development support and help with troubleshooting
- Assist art and level design department in learning new technologies and processes. Create training files, examples and documentation.
- Review and evaluate current and emerging technologies and technical developments for potential use in our games
- Rapid prototyping of new features
- Monitor and optimize game performance in collaboration with the Art and Engineering departments
- Strong knowledge of the Unreal Engine and current 3D graphics techniques
- 3+ year’s experience as a Technical Artist in computer generated art, preferably in game development
- Strong understanding of technical limits and excellent technical problem solving skills
- Proficient in scripting and/or programming in Blueprints, Python and/or C++
- Knowledge of modelling, lighting, texturing/shading, rendering, rigging, skinning, in-game physics and special effects
- Experience with authoring tools such as Photoshop, 3ds max, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Passionate about videogames
- Experience with development on mobile platforms
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
We care about your well being
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, fitness Club membership, monthly company events, Berlin public transportation Jobticket
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager and participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings.
If this sounds exciting to you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people who are passionate about their work, we are looking forward to getting to know you!