Junior 3D Artist
XR Games is an award-winning games studio based in Leeds, UK. We make console and mobile games and have a specialism in VR / AR game production for established IPs. Our goal is to maximise the value of our prior work experiences to efficiently progress game concepting, design, production and testing.
We are now looking for a talented Junior 3D Artist to join our team and work on an exciting and innovative new project. You will work closely with game designers, creative, and developers as part of an experienced team, where both your technical skills and creativity will help craft this new project.
We’re looking for a Junior 3D Artist to join the team in-house. Your main responsibility will be to create and deliver high quality assets required for the project needs. To achieve this, you’ll be working closely with the rest of the team.
- Fast and efficient 3D modeller
- Knowledge of major 3D software packages (Maya and ZBrush)
- Have a creative eye for light, shade, colour and detail when creating stylised textures
- Highly self-motivated and collaborative
- The ability to adapt to and innovate new styles and techniques
- Real passion for playing and making games
- Due to the pandemic working from home is an option
- Experienced in Unity 3D
- Experienced with source control
Required Application Materials
- Online portfolio
- May require an art test
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
If the above sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.