At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are looking for a capable Security Engineer, who enjoys security work and possesses both deep and wide expertise in the security space. You will make our games and assets more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data. Qualified candidates will have a background in security and systems engineering.
What You'll Do:
- Crafting and developing security solutions to protect Wizard's infrastructure and overall computing environment that involves corporate applications and services
- Engineer, implement and supervise security boundaries and tools for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Documenting for security processes and services
- Research, configure and implement security tools and devices
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
- Executes cyber security strategy, requirements, and adapt processes as needed
- Staying ahead of security industry standards, technology changes, trends, and standard methodologies
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years infrastructure operations or information security risk compliance experience
- 5+ years of experience in security engineering and operations
- Solid understanding of End Point Protection, Vulnerability approaches and Threat Detection
- Desktop security, browser security models, and application security vulnerabilities such as the OWASP Top Ten
- Understanding of network charges, DDoS, protocols/security/spam, encryption, authentication, logging and log analysis, IP and device reputation, and security rules and policies
- Highly proactive and a strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as outstanding interpersonal and resolution skills
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.