At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
Want to be a part of something meaningful, entertaining, and at the crossroads of passion, creativity, and determination? This may be the position for you!
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join us in our quest to make legendary games and lifelong adventures.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for assisting in forecasting and budgeting expenses related to our flagship brands. This includes, but is not limited to, tracking and analyzing expenses at both the cost center level as well as a project level. The position will prepare and disseminate reporting to directing team members in the tabletop business, in addition to the Finance team.
Who You'll Do:
- Forecasting & Budgeting – Work collaboratively with the tabletop departments to forecast and budget monthly expenses. Have the ability to explain variances to budget and prior forecasts, suggesting improvements to processes that will increase the accuracy of forecasts.
- Reporting & Analysis - Analyze and report spend from the cost center level up to the individual projects. Disseminate information on project spend to key management. Update reporting as project slate changes (new projects, canceled projects, etc.)
- Cost Benefit Analysis – Assist in completing analyses of the cost/benefit of projects, compiling all pertinent financial information.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- Sound knowledge of Financial Planning Tools (SAP/Anaplan/etc.).
- Must have previous forecasting & budgeting experience.
- Comfortable communicating with senior management and non-financial personnel.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.