Digital Marketing Manager
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to lead all aspects of our web strategy to increase player engagement and conversion. You should have experience in web marketing that includes: strategy, campaign management, conversion rate optimization (CRO), product page development, user experience (UX), user interface (UI), testing (A/B, multivariate), and tracking and reporting results with an understanding of excellent data visualization.
As a team, we agree on these guiding principles:
- Players Come First: Always keep the player top-of-mind, using data to make the player experience better and more positive
- A data-informed culture is best
- If ever in doubt, see the first principle
If these sound-like concepts you can rally behind, come adventure with us!
What you'll do:
- Own the optimization of web as a marketing vehicle – analyzing and improving website and landing page performance and focusing on converting prospects into active players and purchasers.
- Nurture the ecosystem-wide player experience – from developing and implementing new websites, features, and testing strategies to identifying trends and insights in performance data that allow for constant improvement to our web presence.
- Collaborate with internal teams and handling vendor relationships to deliver innovative website solutions that achieve business goals and raise the bar for player experiences.
- Help to define guiding principles for the ecosystem and player pathing – questioning the status quo, encouraging teams to push the boundaries of what’s possible, and ensuring sophisticated journeys and workflows are translated into simple, elegant player experiences.
- Craft new things and taking pride in delivering innovative, functional, and fabulous player experiences.
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years of progressive responsibility in a web marketing role
- 2+ years of outstanding track record in full-funnel conversion rate optimization (CRO), landing page optimization, UX/UI, and website strategy
- 2+ years of web development project management experience
- Extensive, hands-on website optimization experience with a track record of using data to analyze, inform and optimize channels to improve performance
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and with A/B testing tools, such as Acquia Lift, Google Experiments, Adobe Target and/or Optimizely
- Detailed understanding of front-end technologies (HTML/CSS/JS/CMS) to help advise design and interaction decisions
- Understanding of taxonomy development and its relationship to search, SEO, and content strategy
- Record of outstanding execution and experience running, developing, or launching a sophisticated website
- Skilled in building strategic plans and technical roadmaps that will deliver an efficient and effective design
- Playing games is in your DNA!
We are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.