Sr Payroll Analyst
We're looking for a talented and passionate Sr Payroll Analyst to join Wildlife's Payroll Team in São Paulo..
You’ll be a contributor in a high-intensity growth environment. For this position, you´ll need to be meticulous, focused, and well organized with your tasks. You´ll have a phenomenal opportunity to work in a truly global environment, attending Wilders from Dublin, California, Buenos Aires, São Paulo, and other cities. Here you´ll be doing relevant work, in an environment made up of ideas and people that dare act and think in an unexpected way. Teammates who focus and contribute to delivering the best experiences.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data on our BPO
- Connect with our BPOs around the world to ensure payroll processing on time and accurate
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure all relevant monthly change requests are received on time
- Support People, Accounting, Planning, and others areas with Payroll and Benefits matters
- Create and deliver monthly and KPI reports
- Propose improvements, new solutions and automations on our processes
- Assist the Wilders with questions related to payroll and benefits.
- Support the team with admission, vacation, benefits, and termination processes.
What you'll need
- 5 or more years of the payroll process and labor legislation mainly in Brazil. Knowledge of payroll of other countries is a differential.
- University degree or have equivalent work experience.
- Speak intermediate English.
- To have a good knowledge of Excel. You´ll use pivot tables, vlookup, and other excel functions in your daily routine
More about you
- You are curious & willing to learn.
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter demeanor, outstanding interpersonal skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks. You don't get easily overwhelmed.
- You are a self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards the people you work with.
- Passionate about employee experience.
- You're flexible, ambitious, and excited to help build something awesome.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited team; you are passionate about working on and solving problems.
- You are a phenomenal teammate. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
- You are data-driven and careful with numbers.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.