About the Team
We drive profitable growth for Wildlife by working directly with all big advertisement channels in the world, from Facebook and Google to WeChat in China and Yahoo in Japan. There are literally millions of mobile games worldwide and our role is to make sure that all potential users end up playing our games, efficiently. That means we have to:
- Understand users’ behaviors and predict how valuable they are for our games.
- Impact these users on the most cost-efficient way across all placements available in the world.
About the Role
The User Acquisition Team is responsible for ensuring the efficiency of our user acquisition campaigns. You will be responsible for the end-to-end process that allows our campaigns to have the lowest cost possible maximising the number of downloads, impacting millions of users daily. This role suits those who are analytically strong and want to make a direct impact on the growth of the business by bringing millions of new users to our games.
More about you
- You have an analytical frame of mind and fundamentally understand the levers that allow marketing campaigns to scale
- You're hands-on, in the right ways; willing and able to do what's needed, no matter the task in order to learn and find creative and unusual solutions to scale our games
- You are ambitious and have an extreme sense of ownership towards the leveraging of our campaigns in your channel and are committed to our game's growth
- You want to operate in a high-growth environment
- You are an excellent teammate and raise the bar of those around you
What you'll do
- Be responsible for the ROI of hundreds of campaigns, optimizing them in order to increase our number of downloads in multiple games
- Identify targeting segmentations and explore opportunities to optimize multiple game's campaigns for a number of downloads and ROI maximization
- Develop strategies, test plans, measure performance and execute scenarios analysis
- Provide insightful analysis of our UA spend and its results.
- Build relationships with different partners to ensure the growth efficiency and maximum reach of multiple games
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Statistics, Economics or related experience
- Broad knowledge of statistics
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment
- Understands how to analyze metrics and data, in order to take appropriate action
- Basic programming skills, preferably R and Python
- Advanced writing and speaking English skills
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.