Well Played Games is a small but experienced games development company based in Leamington Spa who develop a variety of video games across a range of platforms. Founded in 2017, we are looking for a Contract Senior Artist to join our dynamic team.
The successful candidate will be an experienced generalist artist, able to create a wide range of game ready assets for mobile development, including concepts, 2D and 3D, alongside managing small art teams. You should be self-sufficient and versatile, with a strong portfolio demonstrating your work.
Key Skills and Experience
- Skilled generalist artist, confident working in 2D, 3D and at concept stages for mobile development
- Experience with social media and marketing asset creation, able to direct and create appealing art
- Self-organised, able to work on multiple projects
- Experience with Unity desirable
- Enjoys working in small, dynamic teams on established brand IP
- Experienced in managing small art teams and outsourcers
You Should Have
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a wide range of art skills and styles
- A self-sufficient, motivated, team player mentality
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a comparable role