(Closed) Tools Developer
The Minsk Automation team is looking for a Tools Developer to help us improve and develop CI/CD pipelines. The team is working at the intersection of different technologies and collaborates with almost every department involved in the development of World of Tanks (QA, Art, Engine and Server). Our goal is to automate routine processes and ensure continuous delivery of the game to users.
What will you do?
- Build and maintain Continuous Integration pipelines
- Develop and support infrastructure for the project's build processes
- Develop and administer scripts for TeamCity
- Implement automation around different infrastructure components
What are we looking for?
- Good knowledge of DevOps principles and best practices
- Knowledge of Python programming language
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines using TeamCity (Jenkins)
- Experience with platforms for building applications (MSBuild)
- Understanding of branching strategies and experience with version control systems, like Git (Stash), SVN
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with packaging managers (Conan, npm, NuGet)
- Understanding and experience of IaC principles (Ansible, Terraform)
- Knowledge of container management and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in cross-platform automation (macOS, Win, Linux)
- Intermediate or higher level of English
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!