Technical Game Designer
Wargaming Kyiv is looking for experienced Technical Game Designer to assist for the next big multiplatform free-to-play Vehicle Shooter title using Unreal Engine 4.
What will you do?
- Collaborate in design process of features and mechanics for the PvP Vehicle Shooter combat gameplay experience
- Implement and prototype gameplay features using UE4 and write supporting design documentation
What are we looking for?
- 3+ year of experience in development on the Unreal Engine 4
- 3+ years of experience in game design or rich gaming experience of modern PvP shooters and Vehicle games
- Good understanding of tools provided by Unreal Engine
- Understanding of scripting concepts of UE Blueprints or other scripting language
- Proficient and effective communication and documentation skills
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Good programming skills will be a plus, especial C++ experience
- Concept visualization skills
- Experience in game prototypes development
- Able to put yourself in the player’s shoes
- Love to PvP/PvE shooters and Vehicle games.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.