Talent Acquisition Sourcer
Wargaming’s Talent Acquisition Team is seeking a Sourcer / Researcher to help find the best talent for the company.
The Researcher will primarily be responsible for attracting candidates, including sourcing qualified candidates by utilizing job boards, social media, job fairs and networking. They will research and generate a pipeline of candidates, managing Wargaming’s online job posting strategy that covers research into new job boards and websites. The candidate will also build targeted marketing campaigns to attract key talent, and consistently evaluate new tools and technologies for candidate attraction.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with recruiters to determine sourcing strategies to attract talent or required skill sets
- Build talent pipelines for identified functions and key positions that meet current and future talent needs
- Uncover high-quality talent using advanced search techniques: Boolean search on internet portals, social media, LinkedIn, job boards, participation in networking events, contact lists, referrals, blogs, and industry directories etc.
- Develop and use the network of professional contacts
- Reach out to and phone screen potential candidates based on talent needs that might also include candidate skill assessment and interest in the position or organization
- Assist recruiters in interview scheduling and candidate preparation
- Maintain job advertisements (LinkedIn, job boards)
- Utilize and maintain ATS with a high level of accuracy
What are we looking for?
- 1 year experience in research/sourcing/recruiting
- Strong desire to work in the game industry
- Good understanding of the newest and most successful sourcing/research strategies
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, a demonstrated sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems, think creatively, and adapt to a dynamic market
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (Upper-Intermediate to Advanced level of English)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!