Wargaming is looking to hire a Finance Partner, responsible for providing strategic and operational finance support to our business.
The successful candidate will add value and improve our operations by providing effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
This is very much a strategic role. Information and reporting are just the tip of the iceberg. What really matters is your ability to see the value in the information you provide and to inspire others to make use of it.
What will you do?
- Improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance
- Facilitating financial planning process
- Providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies
- Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
- Own the management and maintenance of your business unit cost centre and functional structure in conjunction with global HR.
- Apply your analytical skills beyond the traditional functions of finance and to bring them to bear on a broad range of commercial issues.
What are we looking for?
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance or any other related discipline
- 2+ Years’ Experience
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of deeply complex strategy discussions while maintaining operational excellence.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently in a fast paced, dynamic and changing multicultural environment
- Strong communication skills and good presentation skills
- Profound MS Excel skills
- Advanced knowledge of financial and management accounting practices
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Upper intermediate to fluent English
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!