Application Security Engineer
Wargaming is looking to hire an Application Security Engineer into the team responsible for the security of its players and services. Working in a large international company, you’ll be able to level up both your technical and communication skills (including your English).
What will you do?
- Audit internally developed web applications
- Conduct internal penetration tests
- Develop security tools
- Deploy automated web app testing tools
What are we looking for?
- Proven knowledge of PC and network security
- Knowledge of Windows and Unix at a system administrator level
- Understanding of the working principles of modern operation systems and network protocols, beginning with L2
- Understanding of the principles of web app attacks and ways to defend against them
- Experience with automated security threat scanners (Nmap, Nessus) and understanding of their working principles
- Knowledge of Python, PHP and .NET (at a level sufficient to read and see the improvement options)
- Readiness to learn programming languages used within the company (to create your own tools)
- Knowledge of vulnerability search methods
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Higher technical education
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- code static analyzer skills
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!