(Closed) People Development Apprentice (M/F)
Voodoo is a Tech company that creates and publishes hyper-casual and casual mobile games for a wide audience. It is the worldwide leader in the mobile game market through snackable, innovative and creative content combining data and new technologies.
The company raised $200M in 2018 and we have been certified a Great Place to Work France 2020. More recently, Tencent has become a minority stakeholder in Voodoo, with a role in framing our strategy to dominate the Asia Pacific region.
#1 worldwide in mobile game downloads, and regularly at the top of the App Store rankings, our games have about 300 million monthly active users and more than 3.7 billion downloads since our creation. Voodoo is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having multiplied its turnover by 5 over the past few years.
With more than 300 employees around the world, we are hereby inviting you to join an ambitious, innovative and international company!
What is Voodoo’s Culture all about?
We recruit passionate and creative profiles, who combine data and new technologies to disrupt the mobile market. Driven by a test-and-learn culture, we welcome wonderfully talented people wishing to undertake and manage unique, ambitious and challenging projects.
Before applying, you need to know that the company’s Culture is very important to us. Our employees evolve within an environment designed to be a centre for fulfilment. Daily life at Voodoo is characterised by numerous events throughout the year that allow you to feel fully integrated into the team and get involved in creative and innovative projects. Among them: onboarding programs, our annual global summit, other company-wide events, hackathons, game jams, wellness events and more.
As a People Development apprentice, your role will be to support the People Development team through deploying our first yearly plan for 2021. You will be key to build our training catalogue, identify and develop snackable learning content for all our employees across the globe.
You work in a structured way, are not afraid to do it in a fast changing environment, and you trust that having fun at work is the best way to be efficient. You are autonomous, rigorous, you think big, and you have a strong sense of details.
- Source the best training programs for all expertises at Voodoo: Game Development, Mobile Engineering, Game Design, Ads Design...
- Help our French Employees to navigate through their CPF and find relevant training for their position, assist them in their administrative procedures
- Help our employees familiarize with our Learning Management Platform
- Create attractive and interactive internal learning content through our Learning Management Platform: onboarding, policies training, tools training...
- Participate in creating the most accurate reporting method for middle-managers and top-managers about their teams skills growth
- Coordinate onboarding operations for our newcomers in all Voodoo offices
- Bachelor or licence (Bac+3), currently in a Master degree Full proficiency in French and English
- Team player with passion to transmit knowledge and help people grow
- Strong ability to understand company organization and business
- Affinity with design, UX/UI and top user experience services
- First experience in a fast-growing company is a plus