At Visual Concepts, we believe great games are made by diverse and empowered teams with a shared passion for play. As one of the world’s top game development studios, we have shipped over 100 multi-sku titles to critical acclaim and commercial success. Our teams are independent and entrepreneurial. Our studios in Agoura Hills, Novato, Orange County, Budapest, Shanghai, Austin, San Jose, Vancouver and Seoul are committed to artistry and technical innovation, offering top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
What We Need:
Do you prize efficiency, productivity, and the satisfaction that comes from helping a team do their best work? Are you a natural team builder and facilitator who believes work should be fun and satisfying? Can you help build a place where lifelong friendships form? Can you make workplace systems and processes fade into the background, so our studio focus is on people, relationships, and product quality? If so, we want to talk to you!
Our Agoura Hills, CA studio is seeking a Studio Manager who will coordinate all office operations and procedures for internal, remote, contract, and integrated co-development partners. You will coordinate onboarding, contracts, invoicing, system access and troubleshooting for a highly distributed team. You’ll dream up ideas to make life better for everyone who works on WWE, from improvements to the office environment, to employee meals and gifts, to development programs and special events. You will build a reputation as the most helpful, responsive, and fun person on the whole project (and we have a high bar!).
What You Will Do:
- Coordinate all office operations and procedures, including employee support, facilities, HR programs and remote worker support
- Conceive and implement programs to elevate the well-being and effectiveness of the team, from HR and development onboarding, to team calendar management, meals and special events
- Manage business issues for our contractor workforce by acting as a primary point of contact for agreements, onboarding, system access, invoicing and payment for our freelancers and co-developers
- Manage relationships with landlord and office vendors, including delivery and organization of supplies, drinks and snacks, to improve comfort, convenience, and efficiency of our office environment
- Partner with HR to design, drive and facilitate programs for our internal employees, including orientation, training, benefits, and workforce processes
- Coordinate with IT on all office equipment, setup and issue resolution
Who Will Be A Great Fit:
- 4-6 years’ experience in an office environment, typically as an admin or office assistant
- Excellent communication, trust, negotiation, and relationship building skills
- Experience managing through influence with other departments, including IT, Finance, Legal and HR
- Reliability and discretion when dealing with confidential information
- High initiative, ability to identify needs and drive solutions
- Ability to interact positively with a wide range of personalities
- Highly organized, tenacious, and operational
- Love of games (not just ours!)
To learn more about Visual Concepts and our studio locations, check out our website.
Please note that Visual Concepts Entertainment and 2K Games never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. When emailing, please only address or respond to vcentertainment.com and 2K.com accounts.