Uptime United, the nation’s premier youth esports organization, provides best-in-class coaches and training facilities. You will be responsible for coaching a team of Fortnite players who are in elementary, middle, and high school using our accredited curriculum. Must be good at coaching, teaching, and working with younger players. Must demonstrate a passion for esports and for building a world class esports organization. Candidates with professional playing/streaming experience will receive extra consideration. Practices are one weeknight each week for 2 hours and matches are on the weekend in the morning/afternoon. An example of a typical schedule might be 5:30PM - 8:15PM on Tuesday and 12:00PM - 3:00PM on Saturday. You’ll also spend another hour each week on communication with parents, players, and the director of coaching.
- Promoting fair play among club members.
- Follow the Uptime United curriculum.
- Resolving team issues.
- Great customer service and relationship building skills.
- Communicating with families.
- Weekly communication/reports with the Director of Coaching.
- Follow and promote company’s core values of Balance, Positivity, Respect, and Teamwork
- An expert understanding of Fortnite
- Experience playing in an esports environment
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 and over.
- Have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Be able to work occasional late nights.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Ability to pass a drug test.