We are looking to in-house certain Chinese tax compliance functions such as VAT and EIT filings. We need someone with experience in these filings. They are part of the APAC team and we will need support from other regions as well.You will be tasked to be responsible for a lot of the in and outs of the Chinese operations.
You will work closely with a global team of international tax professionals thus being able to grow and learn in a regional and international capacity.
- Manage day to day queries for the China team (Fapiao / Withholding tax related queries)
- Perform fapiao management for our operating entities in China
- Work with Senior Tax Manager (APAC) to handle tax controversy and tax queries from the tax authorities
- Perform tax filings to ensure accurate and timely submission in China / other regions
- Handle tax application and settlement for non-trade payments (e.g. contract registration)
- Assist in tax process improvements globally/regionally
- Assist in tax forecasting and tax reporting/provision
- Written and verbal fluency in English / Chinese
- Hands-on experiences in tax, Big 4 tax background, experience in both Big 4 and in-house tax is a plus
- Tax compliance and commercial background
- Strong analytical skills & ability
- Takes initiative and self-starter
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.