Senior Developer Relations Manager, Integrated Services
By recognizing the needs of potential customers and how our products and services can fulfill them, our Sales and Business Development team helps businesses thrive. Dedicated to helping our customers succeed, when we put our users first it drives us to innovate and deliver for them.
Are you ready for a challenge? Come join Unity's Success Services team collaborating with people-minded problem-solvers who love fighting fires, making friends, and influencing people!
Operating on Unity's front lines, we ensure the success of Unity productions all over the world by solving the problems that everyone else gave up on as impossible. Our customers create and build everything from small mobile projects to AAA console games to immersive multi-user VR experiences. They need your help to get their projects to maximum performance, stay super-stable, and ship on time. Rest assured, you'll never be bored at Unity.
As a Senior Developer Relations Manager, you're the glue that keeps the whole operation together! Working from our Montreal office, you'll be coordinating Unity resources to respond to customer emergencies, working with key contacts to surface issues and produce feedback. You will also drive the constant improvement of our work, making sure that our team is always on point and always on time.
What you'll be doing
- Diplomatically collaborate with a wide variety of customer personalities
- Own the support relationship for Unity's highest-profile customers
- Define and execute a strategic customer success plan
- Advance customer issues by enlisting resources inside and outside of the team
- Build and maintain real-time reporting of responsiveness, service quality and customer happiness
- Proactively maintain excellent relations between the team and other Unity departments
What we're looking for
- A passion and an understanding of customer success in an area of realtime 3D, games, or technology
- Experience nurturing and growing strategic relationships
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a proficiency in English and French
- Able to work flexible hours to engage with our worldwide organization and customer base
- A willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
You might also have
- Knowledge of the games industry, including games services or other intersecting industries
- Demonstrated proficiency as a Technical Project Manager, Producer, Technical Account Manager or a similar position
- Experience working - either individually or on a team - directly in Unity, or any realtime 3D creation software
Life at Unity
Unity is the world's leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity's platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company's 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.