Sales Account Executive, Manufacturing
We are looking for a sales professional to be a part of our growing team, help to start and craft our business in the Japan Manufacturing industry! Know anyone?
Unity has been used for many applications for the manufacturing companies, we are committed to grow the usage of our products and services. This position will be accountable for leading initial efforts in building solutions, acquiring and establishing relationships with customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving revenue growth and consistently meeting quarterly sales targets.
- Develop solid pipeline by defining opportunities and market potential, qualify sales leads, and work closely with internal teams to close accounts
- Manage and document on CRM of sales cycle, from beginning to end: lead generation, needs identification, negotiating, finalizing contracts, and post sales activities
- Cultivate long-term business relationship with manufacture customers by working closely with Unity Solution Engineering on pre-sales and post-sales customer success
- Provide commercial, customer insights and feedback on strategy, product, pricing and other matters to our internal teams
- Be the key contact person and the industry professional of Manufacturing buyers, needs, existing solutions and sales process
What we’re looking for:
- Mixed of Engineering and Business background
- Proven record of selling software and solutions to Manufacture industry, especially electric or industrial machinery and related
- Strong technical, product and market knowledge of the Manufacture industry, and how software tools and services are built and used for product lifecycle
- Strong communication and excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time- both internationally and domestically (when it's safe to travel again)
You might also have:
- Strong regional network - Global network a plus
- Technical professional is not a must, but confident in representing to a technology company and working with CTOs, engineers etc.
- Contacts with users and internal technology / procurement leads critical