Online Marketing Manager
The Live & Digital Product Team is looking for someone who can come in and own the Unity.com user journeys. As the ideal candidate, you know how to define and perfect the user journey. You are informed on what the consumer is looking for in different parts of the funnel. You are a master of analytics and optimization, and can communicate the implications to other teams. You are obsessed with communication and aligning cross-functional teams to ensure that there is a unified web vision.
This role reports into the Manager, Product Management. Some travel could be required between the Unity offices in San Francisco and Copenhagen.
- Work on the Unity.com website, own the Unity.com user journeys, optimize the site and user journeys according to data insights and site performance
- Be a part of the content production life cycle
- Work with our data insights team to perform regular funnel analysis, product & Key Performance Indicators
- Work with the cross-functional teams to ensure the updates to the webpages, content, user journeys are following the best practices and performance in mind
- Work on the Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) strategy, website A/B testing and follow the entire experimentation life cycle from ideation to execution
- Work closely with our User Experience and Design team to make best-in-class user experiences and engineering team to build out new features and pages
- Proven work experience in online marketing, digital analytics and optimization on the websites
- Worked with the web development, User Experience, User Experience research, design and content management teams
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and how to drive insights from data and communicate insights to other teams
- Working experience in Optimize, Optimizely or any other experimentation platform
- Strong written and oral communicator with great presentation skills
- Excels in a fast paced, dynamic, and international environment
- Passionate about the gaming/tech industry
- Passionate about data and optimization
- Additional project management and product development is a plus
- Experience in content management and working with content management systems
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.