(Closed) Marketing Manager, Customer Success
Unity Technologies is seeking a Marketing Manager to support retention and growth marketing programs for our Customer Success organization.
You are an individual who is an expert in marketing strategy and execution. You embrace data to drive your decisions and are continuously looking to optimize results. Ideally, you have proven experience working closely with customer success, product marketing, data analysts, demand generation, and live programs.
In this high profile role, you will own a distinct customer segment and look for ways to engage users and help drive their success.
- Conceptualize and execute compelling email marketing to drive engagement and retention
- Own the design, implementation, optimization and operations of digital marketing (end-to-end) across a designated customer segment
- Lead key initiatives, including strategy, content program roadmap, milestones, implementation, deliverables, optimization and reporting
- Lead experimentation initiatives and identify opportunities for improved engagement
- Collaborate closely with the Customer Success Advisors and Managers to ensure integrated delivery of email marketing across different platforms
- Collaborate with Demand Generation, Product Marketing, and other customer-facing teams for effective execution and optimization of digital marketing worldwide
- Shift and improve campaign strategy by partnering with marketing operations and business analysts to track and report on engagement and funnel metrics
- Previous digital marketing, marketing automation and campaign management experience leading global B2B campaigns and running programs for software and/or SaaS services
- Thorough understanding of funnel strategy and persona mapping
- Experience running marketing automation programs promoting content, including an understanding of opt-in strategies
- High level of familiarity with MarTech tools, including Eloqua (or other marketing automation), Uberflip, and Gainsight
- Outstanding project management and stakeholder management skills
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.