Marketing Manager, Customer Success
Are you ready for a challenge? Come join our growing Unity Technologies family as a Marketing Manager supporting retention and growth marketing programs for our Customer Success organization!
As a key team member, you will own distinct customer segments finding creative ways to engage users, helping to drive their success! Working collaboratively with customer success, sales, and product marketing, you will lead groundbreaking initiatives that improve engagement. As a professional in marketing strategy and execution, we want you to embrace data using it to drive decisions that continuously optimize results.
What you’ll be doing
- Own the design, implementation, optimization and operations of digital marketing (end-to-end) across designated customer segments
- Lead key initiatives, including strategy, content program roadmap, implementation, deliverables, optimization and reporting
- Diplomatically plan and execute experimentation initiatives and find opportunities for improved engagement
- Collaborate with customer-facing teams to ensure continuous transparency and alignment on execution and optimization
- Shift and improve campaign strategy by partnering with marketing operations and business analysts to accurately track and report on engagement and funnel metrics
What we’re looking for
- Digital marketing, marketing automation and campaign management experience leading global B2B campaigns and programs for software and/or SaaS services
- An outstanding understanding of funnel strategy and persona mapping
- Experience running marketing automation programs promoting content, including an understanding of opt-in strategies
- Proficiency using MarTech tools, including Eloqua (or other marketing automation), Uberflip, and Gainsight
- Exceptional project management skills
You might also have
- Empathetic, loves efficiency, and excels in a fast-paced growing environment
- An analytical, quantifiable, and a data-centric mentality
- Passionate about the gaming/tech industry
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.