Full Stack Developer, Marketplace
The Marketplace Team at Unity is committed to keeping the monetization marketplace equitable and transparent. We focus on the discovery and mitigation of fraudulent behavior so that our customers may participate with confidence. In addition, we ensure quality, publisher-tailored content served on our network, guaranteeing our customers a safe and quality experience.
As a Full Stack Developer on the marketplace team, you will craft systems and ultimately write, test, and deploy code that enables fraud protection and creative quality throughout our network.
Here you will have the opportunity to fulfill Unity’s foundational tenet, Democratization of Development. By providing a fairground for buyers and sellers to interact, our developers’ business thrives. The power for our developers to monetize confidently and without compromise is possible only with the products you will engineer here.
Senior Developers have the agency to influence the technical direction and team culture. With an emerging set of products, evolving problems, and a hardworking team committed to growth, you can impact change at the team, product, and interpersonal level.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, implement, test, and maintain Unity’s Monetization platform, product, and services
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure high-quality code delivery
- Write high-quality and scalable code that supports the existing and future functionality of the product
- Manage personal project priorities, deadlines, and results
What we’re looking for
- Develop both customer and internal-facing dashboards for handling various aspects of Unity Ads services
- Experience with one of the following
- Backend - API design, backend service development, various data storage systems (SQL, NoSQL, KV stores) understand performance characteristics and tradeoff
- Experience with one of the following language (Golang, Java, C/C++, Node.js)
- Experience in coordinating with product and delivery product end to end.
You might also have
- Experience with, or and interest in, Ad monetization technology
- Experience in high efficiency, low latency web services, and web technologies
- Prior internship or working experience
- Code samples or personal projects on Github/Gitlab
Life at Unity
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to encouraging an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.