Client Partner, User Acquisition
As a Client Partner, User Acquisition for the Unity Ads team, you’ll be responsible for prospecting, pitching, closing, and upselling advertisers on a full suite of Unity products! As the point of contact for advertisers utilising the platform, you will answer day-to-day questions, seek problems, and ensure the highest quality of customer experience.
A Client Partner, User Acquisition should have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, be able to work both in a team and independently with minimal direction, and be able to work closely with operations and technical teams to get the information your clients need. You will be based in our London office and will focus on clients based within the EMEA region, with frequent travel required (restrictions permitting!).
What you'll be doing
- Find and develop relationships with decision-makers who manage user acquisition or performance advertising campaigns
- Hit and exceed quarterly revenue quotas against new and existing business
- Be the front line of contact for advertising customers, utilising critical thinking and sales skills to handle customer requests and issues
- Participate in client meetings and phone calls as a subject matter specialist for advertising questions and requests
- Proactively assist advertisers to achieve their goals for quality and quantity of ad traffic by up-selling new targeting opportunities, finding campaign inefficiencies, and actively optimising existing campaign creatives and targeting
- Manage advertising budgets and creatives for assigned clients
- Learn all aspects of the Unity Ads business to facilitate scalable, continued growth
What we’re looking for
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- A proactive demeanour
- An embedded drive for results
- Ability to work closely with operations, data and business
You might also have
- Experience in a Business Development, Sales or Account Management role running your own book of business with a track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Previous experience with mobile in-app advertising and/or gaming
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.