Digital Marketing Consultant
Hi! We’re working on “Rain on Your Parade”, a slapstick comedy game where you play as a cloud and ruin everybody’s day! Here’s a link to our PressKit with more info.
We’re looking for someone to take charge of and lead our marketing efforts.
Some of the things you’d be doing:
- Post on our social media channels (FB/Twitter/Instagram)
- Post on other social sites like Imgur and Reddit
- Keep track of our analytics and use it to guide further efforts
- Contact and manage relations with influencers (youtubers, streamers)
- Send Press Releases around major announcement / release
- Organize and execute other promotions (i.e. art contest, giveways, etc.)
- Help with expos or virtual events (such as PAX)
We’re open and flexible to trying different things and ideas – whatever would help the game most :) Ultimately, it’ll be your call to evaluate different approaches and steering our marketing efforts.
This is a remote and paid position, starting at about 1/2 time and going to FT as we get closer to release. Compensation DOE, we’d likely agree on a stable monthly payment to work within.