Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
As a member of the Editorial Communications team, the Writer/Editor will develop and execute content to support Ubisoft’s high-profile video game titles under the guidance of the Editorial Communications Manager. We are looking for a fantastic writer and strategic thinker to produce original written content and to supplement existing campaigns and drive engagement via Ubisoft News and other partner channels. In addition to the Communications team, the Writer/Editor will also be working with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for potential stories and features.
This individual can be based anywhere in the United States.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with teams across Ubisoft to conduct and transcribe interviews for Ubisoft News
- Research, write, and develop editorial content in the form of news and feature articles for Ubisoft News
- Help edit articles, scripts, and other promotional copy
- Help maintain a calendar of upcoming content
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Editorial or content-creation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with and knowledge of social media and video platforms, as well as trends associated with those platforms
- High energy, enthusiasm and a deep interest in and knowledge of videogames
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.