Your main mission:
- Create quality VFX, using the inhouse tools and editors.
- Create all necessary resources for the VFX ( Concept, Textures, Simulations)
- Work with programmers and game designers to integrate VFX
What you'll bring as experience:
- Provide a portfolio/demo reel showing your VFX work in real time .
- Knowledge / Experience on secondary fields : Modelling, Texturing, Procedural etc.
- Experience working with memory limitations, budgets .
- Experience with a game engine Ex: Unity, Unreal Engine
- Eager to learn new techniques and ways to improve the VFX pipeline and existing resources
- Experience with Visual Scripting / Python is a plus.
What You'll Bring As a Colleague:
- Desire to work in a team. Share knowledge and help others grow.
- Comfortable working with various job families : Art, Game Design, Programming
- Easily adaptable in a dynamic context
- Proactive attitude, centered on results
- Proficient in English
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production : creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT : delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control : guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Three main pillars define Ubisoft Romania:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;