UI Programmer - Rainbow Six Siege
Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “Assassin’s Creed®” , “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” or “Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Assassins Creed III Remaster
We are currently seeking a motivated and skilled UI Programmer to be part of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six development Team and future projects. If you have a passion for videogames and want to work in a friendly and international environment, come join our team!
As a member of a multidisciplinary development team, the UI Programmer will collaborate with the UI artist to create the User Interface and come up with technical solutions to ensure visual quality and unity with the entire game.
- Works with graphic designers and game designers to create unique user experiences through ergonomic and functional interfaces
- Creates latency free, reactive interactions
- Participates in prototyping of UI, and carries out rapid iterative playtests on their prototypes
- Identifies missing details in feature requests and can break down the tasks into parts that can be implemented and tested
- Re-uses existing code effectively
- Experience in gaming industry, with at least 2 years as UI programmer or similar position
- Strong interest in interface design and related technologies
- Good knowledge of C++, object-oriented development
- Ability to manage their own time and work within deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Enthusiasm and desire to work in the game development industry
- Autonomous and proactive attitude.
- Problem-solving and open mind.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
Few words about Ubisoft Barcelona studio:
The studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! I bet that you know Barcelona for sure! Either for its amazing architecture, monuments and parks, famous nightlife with bars, restaurants and clubs, super weather and beaches, popular sport culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different food, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-mind and dynamic people. Exciting no?
As employee as much as citizen, we encourage you to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture for our talented team to produce the best AAA games in the videogames industry. We also encourage all our employees to invest time in playing any type of games, and if it’s together, even better!
In Barcelona studio, everyone feels like at home!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to have you!
List of benefits:
- Monthly Restaurant tickets
- Preferential price for medical insurance
- Sports / activities deal
- Access to transport tax deductions
- Free access to all Ubisoft games (PC)
- Discount for Ubisoft console games
- Fresh fruits / drinks
- Friday Morning Breakfast
- Friday afternoon free
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- Assistance for opening Bank account
- Assistance for house contract/ documentation review
- Assistance for local registration (NIE, SSN, Tax)