Senior Financial Analyst
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Senior Financial Analyst for its Financial Planning and Analysis department. This individual will be located in San Francisco and report to the Director of Finance Analytics. This position will be responsible for the forecast and budget of AAA New Release and catalog titles for the Americas as well as product cost of sales.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Gross Margin Forecast
- Collaborate and coordinate with sales, marketing, and other leaders to understand title potential, validate underlying business assumptions, and assess forecast risks and opportunities
- Forecast weekly sales for major new releases, incorporating an understanding of market dynamics, business trends, and competitive landscape to provide insight on game impact
- Prepare monthly reporting to senior management with proactive analysis and commentary on business performance
- Liaise with territory directors on region specific strategies to maximize profitability within physical retail segment
- Monthly forecasting of catalog titles and older GAAS games. Understand product roadmap and promotional calendar and assess impact on product lifecycle
- Maintain manufacturing COGS forecast for physical products
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field required
- Minimum 5 years of experience with business / financial analysis
- Strategic and creative thinker with demonstrated analytical and modeling capabilities
- Ability to analyze needs, find best practice solutions and build trusted networks to accomplish goals
- Action oriented individual who can visualize solutions and execute them efficiently and effectively
- Superior spreadsheet modeling and presentation skills with robust knowledge of Advanced MS Excel, MicroStrategy knowledge a plus
- Prior experience with video games, with a strong understanding of gaming product features and industry trends a plus
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.