As crazy about games as we are? Fancy becoming a part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a friendly atmosphere? We’re Ubisoft RedLynx, a studio located in Helsinki bringing console/PC and mobile game development together under one roof. We’re a 140+ strong team of talented and diverse professionals of 20+ different nationalities.
We are now looking for an Associate Producer to complete the production team of our latest mobile game
As an Associate Producer, you will be part of the production team that facilitates the daily operations of the entire project. Your job is to manage tasks of the project teams, whether they are inhouse- or outsourced teams. You will streamline the production pipeline, drive feature development, and ensure excellent information flow between teams. You may also lead team members in a supervisory role in a specific sub-area of game development.
We are looking for a passionate people and project manager with experience in game development. Your organizing and prioritizing skills are excellent and you love to collaborate and communicate proactively. You are not afraid to take initiative and you take full ownership of your area of responsibility. Challenges excite you and you are always eager to develop your skills further.
We offer you a central position in our innovative, ambitious, and strongly data-driven mobile project aiming to publish a top-grossing game that people will LOVE! You will join a compact team of enthusiastic and very experienced game developers who seek growth opportunities with open minds. We work in an agile way in an outspoken and playful atmosphere, benefiting from the network and support of Ubisoft.
- Implement and streamline the production pipeline and processes, and manage the daily tasks of the project team and outsourcing partners
- Track deliverables and ensure these are delivered on time
- Prioritize and organize tasks for the team
- Lead, motivate and coach game developers to ensure a positive atmosphere in the team
- Ensure excellent information flow inside the team
- Identify risks, plan and drive mitigations, and communicate these with key stakeholders
- Work with the rest of the production team to plan and execute the roadmap
- Communicate with the lead producer to ensure the efficacy and efficiency of the project
- Participate in the construction and guidance to reach the project’s ambitions in terms of quality, timing, and budget
Our dream candidate
We are looking to strengthen our team with an Associate Producer who has great skills in people- and project management as well as relevant product knowledge.
- Has good knowledge of game production pipelines and processes (Associate Producer at Ubisoft is a Senior-level role)
- Has excellent project management skills and knowledge of relevant methods and tools
- Previous experience in managing outsourcing companies is a plus
- Can plan, schedule, scope roadmaps and can communicate effectively risks
- Can help the team to break down tasks into manageable deliverables
- Is organized and prioritizes effectively
- Takes initiative and ownership of their work
- Has excellent collaboration and problem-solving skills - looks for solutions that can help the team to perform better
- Exceptional stakeholder communication
- Likes challenges and can adapt to changes
- Has solid skills in managing people – setting goals, coaching, giving feedback
- Capable of maintaining and improving team performance and atmosphere
- Is capable of “reading the room” and helping the team to come to a conclusion
- Listens and helps people to achieve their goals
- Can identify and solve problems or conflicts if necessary
- Has mobile gaming experience and ideally has shipped at least one F2P game
- Is passionate about making high-quality games
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectations. The application period closes on the 3rd of October 2021.
Please note that this is a permanent position based in Helsinki, Finland. It will require working onsite a part of the week.
We’re Ubisoft RedLynx, a game development studio located in Helsinki, bringing console/PC and mobile game development together under one roof. We’re a 150+ strong team of talented and friendly professionals of 20+ different nationalities.
RedLynx is part of Ubisoft, a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services. Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brough to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.