R&D Team Lead
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
UBISOFT PUNE is looking for a Lead Automation Programmer to join our evolving team that is responsible with developing Tools & Automation solutions for all Ubisoft QC studios.
Coordinate the development activities within his scope: technical design, development activities, unit testing, technical documentation, release processes, monitoring & performance management
- Define technical design & architecture for new Automation solutions, or propose improvements that would satisfy technical KPIs goals
- Actively implement automation features & develop high-quality code, keeping performance in mind
- Anticipate future technical challenges or opportunities for Game Automation solutions
- Ensure clarity within the team, or towards Automation Product Owner or Productions on tasks progress, blockers, technical challenges, or proposals related to the developed automation solutions
- Ensure support for Automation Scripters team on debugging, code reviews, coding standards and technical design for developed automation scripts
- Assist in promoting a positive engineering and team culture
- Provide technical and functional guiding to team members
- Plan, organize, follow-up and assess the team performance and help members grow
- Work along with the Technical Director to realize the Automation Strategy & Roadmap
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years of experience developing in C++ within professional IT environment
- 2+ year experience in leading or coordinating a team of programmers
- Experience in developing or working with product pipelines
- Nice to have: Experience in working with automation frameworks
- Nice to have: C# experience
- Should have hands on implementation experience of CI/CD using tools like Jenkins, TeamCity etc.
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Be flexible in organizing the work as per the requirements
- Well organized and autonomous
- Highly motivated and quick learner
- Experience in gaming industry is an added advantage
We at Ubisoft, provide the best possible resources and environment that stimulates growth in a fast paced and ever evolving industry. Some of the perks that would indulge you –
- Access to all Ubisoft Games without cost
- A chance to work on international AAA projects in partnership across multiple studios
- Experience the latest and forthcoming game engines developed internally
- Access to cutting edge hardware
- Opportunity to travel overseas and collaborate with colleagues from other studios or to participate in QC events
- A free and hearty breakfast
- Indoor games like pool, table tennis, etc.
- Regular video game tournaments organized internally
And much more!