THE WORLD OF UBISOFT
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 55 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where bothplayers and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile brings together dedicated, experienced professionals focused on crafting high-quality F2P games for mobile. We strongly believe in the core values at the centre of our Ubilife, which encourage us to take ownership of our work, continually striving for excellence while promoting the sharing of knowledge across individuals and teams, without losing our sense of enjoyment and fun, or our respect and care for one another.
Do you want to join us in the world of mobile gaming? If so, read on!
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile is currently seeking a QC Tester to help our team on their next adventure. This person will report to the QC Lead.
Your daily adventure:
- Assist team in testing the product before release to market and subsequent updates with a close to defect free status goal.
- Working effectively in completing assigned QC tasks: test plan completion, feedback on features, investigative tasks, live ops checks, ad hoc testing etc.
- Work closely with assigned game and tools teams to identify areas to test and construct relevant test cases.
- Ensure that all issues are recorded in an efficient, complete and informative manner.
- Respond to the development team’s requests in line with the project e.g., providing more information, balancing, build installation etc.
- Writing QC reports in a professional manner for QC Leads or senior management.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
- At least 1 year of experience in a Quality Assurance/Control position.
- Understanding of bug/defect management systems (like JIRA) along with exceptional bug reporting skills.
- Experience working on all main mobile platforms e.g., Android, iOS, Amazon.
- Experience with creating new testing scenarios based on project’s documentation or existing builds.
- Have a basic understanding of the server-client architecture.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft software (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Have a proactive attitude, able to identify issues and provide solutions.
- Real team player: we use agile development methods, where the team members are in permanent contact. Open-minded, respectful attitude towards others and their work and good communication skills are a must.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Passion for games and some knowledge of the mobile F2P gaming industry.
- Work permit for Spain obtained prior to applying for the position is a must.
- Experience with test automation is a big plus.
- Bachelor's degree in any Video Games related field
- Good knowledge of Spanish or Catalan is a plus.
YOUR LIFE AT UBISOFT BARCELONA MOBILE (and PERKS)
- 25 vacation days per year + day off in your Ubi-Birthday.
- Flexible Working Hours & Working from Home policy.
- Reduced schedule on August, Easter, Christmas and special dates such Sant Jordi and Sant Joan.
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant.
- Mobile device grant based on seniority.
- Cigna private Health insurance.
- Physiotherapist special rates in the office.
- Professional development programs and tickets to international events.
- English, Spanish and French free lessons in the studio.
- Great discounts in our games.
- Gym special rates and discounts in other services.
- Nespresso coffee, organic fruit and other beverages.
- Company parties and events.
- Friday’s beers.
- Relocation Package (when needed).
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender sexual orientation, age or disability status.