(Closed) Product Specialist - Tools and Automation (Anvil)
Under the supervision of the Team Lead, the Product Specialist - Tools and Automation is the reference for internal customers. As an expert and consultant on the product, his/her goal is to educate and assist in using the product to its full potential.
You will be part of a new team whose goal is to ensure stability and reliability within the Anvil technology team. The ideal candidate will be able to easily navigate through different technologies, be curious, entrepreneurial and know when to ask for help. A passion for video games is helpful but not required.
What you'll do
- Work closely with the various specialists and developers;
- Provide training for users;
- Act as a second level of support;
- Participate in the evolution by suggesting improvements to processes and products;
- Creation of simple and complex automation;
- Promote the products through the studios;
- Communicate with users to determine their needs;
- Write product documentation;
- Demonstrate products;
- Explore new development opportunities;
- Ensure exceptional product quality;
- Perform any other related duties as required
What you bring
- Experience in quality assurance or software engineering (or other relevant experience)
- Basic programming skills (C#)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good listening skills
- Orientation towards customer needs
- Analytical and synthesis skills
- A collaborative, empathetic, creative and innovative spirit
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your background and skills
A real live person will review your application. In this case, it’s our talent acquisition specialist Karin. As she learns more about you through your profile, get to know her through the video below.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.