Office Assistant / Receptionist
Ubisoft’s 19,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and community can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Odesa is looking to hire an Office Assistant / Receptionist to assist our office. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is a self-starter and has a passion for the entertainment industry. The ideal candidate will have a professional demeanor with outstanding interpersonal skills. Being proactive and positive in a fast-paced environment will make this candidate successful.
- Provide office administrative support
- Maintain both incoming and outgoing post for the Studio including parcels and recorded deliveries
- Coordination of English classes schedule
- Order and monitor office supplies
- Monitor office medical kits and contact insurance company when case
- Maintain internal library
- Provide additional support to the studio workplace team during busy periods of work as and when required
- Provide assistance with translation to expat employees (calls to insurance company, etc)
- Direct visitors to the right place and contact person, respect the deadlines, give clear information about the company, offer support in every situation encountered
- Support studio’s events organization (team buildings, special occasion celebrations, etc.)
- Support HR team during organization of trainings, assessment centers, conferences, etc.
- Compose and/or edit various internal and external documents/letters, many of which consist of highly confidential/sensitive information
- Experience in a similar role or other relevant experience
- Upper-Intermediate English, written and spoken
- Computer literate and proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and process oriented
- Creative, flexible and a good team player
- Self-motivated and pro-active with a strong work ethic
- Attention to details and confidentiality are essential
- Interest in the video games industry is beneficial but not essential
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.