Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
At Ubisoft San Francisco you will be the operational arm of the Monetization team within the Dev Team and with operational partners, ensuring the Monetization strategy is smoothly and timely executed and that the team maintains a good level of awareness of key monetization KPIs.
- You will work closely with the Monetization Director to take ownership of topics or tasks based on his/her guidance
- You are the day-to-day contact for all internal teams when it comes to building and delivering monetization features
- You are the lead for live deployment of monetization features and content
- Responsible for the management of the in-game offers such as the Store (items push, syncing with QA, pricing and sale management, asset pipeline…)
- You are the go-to member of the Live Team for day-to-day monetization topics
- You will act in the day-to-day monitoring of key monetization KPIs, community sentiment and reporting
- You will work closely with Design on progression, unlocks, economy and with Art on new content definition & production
- You will collaborate with Finance & Producers on KPIs & Business Plan and with Live Ops/Data regarding new content & key KPIs
- You will work closely with UI & Engineers regarding backend tools and with Marketing on asset production for new content
- You will sync up with operational partners on monetization operations (content release, sales…) - digital sales, operational marketing, CRM, Customer Support ; to ensure the day-to-day communication and promotions of monetization operations with these partners
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 2-4 years of XP in the industry, in an operational role
- Data-centric and savvy is a must-have
- Knowledge/experience of mobile, console, /F2P games is a plus
- Some coordinating experience is a plus (ability to demonstrate capacity to sync work of multiple teams, circulate info…)
- Some experience or understanding of design/game economy a plus
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.